Meditate on these things
Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.I Timothy 4:15 NKJV
What differentiates the Super successful from the average?
One major characteristics is the ability to take action!
For the average man,
- talk takes precedent over real work.
- Goal setting is nothing more than a formality.
- The average man will put in little to nothing and give up when things don't work.
But that's the exact opposite of the Super Successful.
- We work when we work.
- We are committed to work that produces results.
- We take daily action steps towards achieving our goals. We put in the hours, the effort and the will of mind necessary to get results.
Too often people do not work things long enough to see results before they draw conclusions on a matter.
Ask yourself this, how much time have you invested in your goals and in your work?
There is the 10,000 hour rule: You can only gain mastery of what you've given 10,000 hours to in practice.
This week commit yourself not only to work but work that will produce desired results.
But most importantly work the Word. Give yourself to it.
Join us this Wednesday as we continue on the series: Don't Leave Your Success to Chance!
Copyright © 2020, Love Ambassadors Ministries